Mechanical seals are one of the basic mechanical components with precise and complicated structure. They are the key components of various pumps, reaction synthesis kettles, turbine compressors, submersible motors and other equipment.
1. The basic concept of mechanical seal:
Mechanical seal refers to a device for preventing fluid leakage caused by at least one pair of end faces perpendicular to the rotation axis under the action of fluid pressure and compensating mechanism elastic force (or magnetic force) and the cooperation of the auxiliary seals. The auxiliary seal of the compensation ring is a metal bellows called a bellows mechanical seal.
2, the composition of the mechanical seal:
There are mainly four types of components. a. Main seals: moving ring and static ring. b. Auxiliary seal: seal ring. c. Pressing parts: spring, push ring. d. Transmission parts: magazine holder and key or fixing screw
Related Industry Knowledge
- Effect of mechanical seal
- Use of seals in life
- Assembly method of assembly type mechanical seal
- Common seal form and sealing method
- How to choose and use seals
- Matters needing attention in the application of...
- What are the types of floating ball valves?
- What is the difference between stainless steel ...
- What are the main uses of the PVC pipe?
- Details should be paid attention to when the bu...
- Specific maintenance method of mechanical seals...
- How to choose the right mechanical seal
- Classification of mechanical seals （one）
- Classification of mechanical seals （Two）
- Classification, characteristics and application...
- Introduction of IBC Tank
- Introduction of Ball Valve
- Basic principles for the selection of mechanica...
- Daily maintenance of the ball valve
- Ball valve introduction