Classification of floats
In our daily life, our float balls are divided into eight categories. They are: Magnetic Float/Long Magnetic Float/Fine Float/Thread Float/Stent Float/Floating Float/Through Float Long Copper Float Balls, etc. Each type of ball float has a different place for application. Magnetic ball floats are used on instruments and instruments. Threads and other floats are used on mechanical valves, and long copper floats are used on pressure vessels.
Previous: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- Effect of mechanical seal
- Use of seals in life
- Assembly method of assembly type mechanical seal
- Common seal form and sealing method
- How to choose and use seals
- Matters needing attention in the application of...
- What are the types of floating ball valves?
- What is the difference between stainless steel ...
- What are the main uses of the PVC pipe?
- Details should be paid attention to when the bu...