1. Classified by purpose
1) According to the industrial sector of the application, there are mechanical seals for transportation machinery manufacturing, household appliance manufacturing, power machinery and pump manufacturing, chemical industry and petroleum industry, defense industry, shipbuilding and other sectors.
2) Classification by application host Pumps, kettles, centrifuges, fans, submersible motors, freezers, internal combustion engines, cooling pumps, marine pumps and other mechanical seals for mainframes.
2. Classified by principle of action and structure
1) According to the logarithm of the sealing end face, there are single-end mechanical seal, double-end mechanical seal and multi-end mechanical seal. The double-end mechanical seal can be divided into an axial double-end mechanical seal and a radial double-end mechanical seal.
2) According to the fluid pressure acting on the sealing end face, it is unloaded or unloaded, and can be divided into unbalanced mechanical seal, partially balanced mechanical seal and fully balanced mechanical seal.
3) According to the inner ring or the outer side of the sealing end face according to the stationary ring, it is divided into a built-in mechanical seal and an external mechanical seal.
4) The spring is placed inside the fluid as a spring built-in mechanical seal, and vice versa as a spring external mechanical seal.
5) According to the number of springs of the compensation mechanism, it is divided into single spring type mechanical seal and multi-spring type mechanical seal.
6) There is a rotary mechanical seal and a static mechanical seal according to whether the elastic element rotates with the shaft.
7) If the leakage direction of the sealing fluid between the sealing end faces is the same as the direction of the centrifugal force of the shaft rotation, it is an internal flow mechanical seal, otherwise it is an external flow mechanical seal.
8) The back side of the compensation ring that is farthest from the sealing end face is divided into the low-pressure mechanical seal on the back side and the high-pressure mechanical seal on the back side on the low-pressure side or high-pressure side of the fluid.
9) The sealing end face is directly contacted as a contact type mechanical seal, and vice versa is a non-contact type, which can be further divided into a hydrostatic type and a hydrodynamic type mechanical seal.
10) According to the presence or absence of corrugated pipe parts, it is divided into non-corrugated pipe type and bellows type mechanical seal, bellows with hydroformed metal bellows, welded metal bellows, PTFE bellows and rubber bellows.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Effect of mechanical seal
- Use of seals in life
- Assembly method of assembly type mechanical seal
- Common seal form and sealing method
- How to choose and use seals
- Matters needing attention in the application of...
- What are the types of floating ball valves?
- What is the difference between stainless steel ...
- What are the main uses of the PVC pipe?
- Details should be paid attention to when the bu...
- Classification of mechanical seals （Two）
- Classification, characteristics and application...
- Introduction of IBC Tank
- Introduction of Ball Valve
- Basic principles for the selection of mechanica...
- Daily maintenance of the ball valve
- Ball valve introduction
- Butterfly valve working principle
- Butterfly valve working nature
- Butterfly Valve Structure