1. minimize the location of the sealed parts
2. blockage and isolation
3. elicitation or injection
4. increase the leakage resistance of mechanical seal
5. add work components in the channel
Combination of more than 6. sealing methods
Common seal form
Sealing of gasket, packing seal, mechanical seal, non-contact seal and injection type sealing with pressure and pressure are common seal forms. The packing seal should be the most common. It also contains mechanical seals including soft packing seal, hard packing seal and forming packing seal. The forming packing seal includes our common O ring, Y ring, oil seal and so on. Non-contact seals include clearance seals, labyrinth seals, floating seals, dynamic seals, magnetic fluid seals and fully enclosed seals.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Effect of mechanical seal
- Use of seals in life
- Assembly method of assembly type mechanical seal
- How to choose and use seals
- Matters needing attention in the application of...
- What are the types of floating ball valves?
- What is the difference between stainless steel ...
- What are the main uses of the PVC pipe?
- Details should be paid attention to when the bu...
- Use of ball valve seal
- How to distinguish the appearance of the materi...
- What is a mechanical seal
- What is the working principle of the float ？