Since the effect of the mechanical seal has the advantages of less leakage and long life, the main shaft sealing method of the mechanical equipment used in the mechanical seal industry. Mechanical seals, also known as end seals, (mechanical seals) are defined in the relevant national standards: "The action of the fluid pressure and the compensating mechanism's elastic force (or magnetic force) by at least one pair of end faces perpendicular to the axis of rotation and the auxiliary seal A device for preventing fluid leakage, which is constructed by holding and attaching relative sliding." In summary, it is a mechanical seal standard.
The so-called single-end seal is an end face seal composed of a pair of sealing end faces. (Mechanical seal) The single-end seal has a simple mechanical structure, is easy to manufacture, and is easy to install. When a certain medium requirement is strict, a single-end seal is used. Although it is well lubricated with respect to the medium itself and has only a small amount of leakage, it is also a widely used sealing type.
Therefore, the sealing of the pair of end faces is a single-end seal, and then the two pairs of sealing end faces are composed of double-end seals. (Mechanical seals) Double-face seals with axial double seals and radial double seals. The double-faced sealing structure arranged in the radial direction is tighter than the axial double-end sealing. The double-face seal is suitable for the compatibility of the medium itself with poor lubricity, toxic, flammable, explosive, volatile, abrasive particles and gas.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Effect of mechanical seal
- Use of seals in life
- Assembly method of assembly type mechanical seal
- Common seal form and sealing method
- How to choose and use seals
- Matters needing attention in the application of...
- What are the types of floating ball valves?
- What is the difference between stainless steel ...
- What are the main uses of the PVC pipe?
- Details should be paid attention to when the bu...
- Several external factors affecting the effect o...
- Mechanical seal common sense
- Select mechanical seal
- Mechanical seal design steps (one)