Float water leak rate is one of important indicators for assessing the quality of the product. With increasing requirements of our customers for product quality, conventional detection methods cannot meet such requirements any more. In order to ensure that we always take the lead in the industry in terms of product quality, SanLo is the first one which has adopted anti-leak equipment for the purpose of military missile detection to ensure that all metal float products fully achieve zero-leak.
The helium mass spectrometry leak detector is a kind of vacuum detection equipment mainly for airtightness detection and also a leak detection instrument that uses helium as leak indication gas. By using safe helium for non-invasive leak detection and with such characteristics of high detection accuracy and clear leak location, the helium mass spectrometry leak detector is gradually replacing conventional leak detection methods and won’t miss any minor leak. Therefore, it can improve our work efficiency and the yield, thus offering the most efficient guarantee to our customers in using our products.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Effect of mechanical seal
- Use of seals in life
- Assembly method of assembly type mechanical seal
- Common seal form and sealing method
- How to choose and use seals
- Matters needing attention in the application of...
- What are the types of floating ball valves?
- What is the difference between stainless steel ...
- What are the main uses of the PVC pipe?
- Details should be paid attention to when the bu...
- Mechanical seal failure (1)
- Mechanical seal life and storage
- Basic knowledge of mechanical seals
- Specific maintenance method of mechanical seals...
- How to choose the right mechanical seal
- Classification of mechanical seals （one）
- Classification of mechanical seals （Two）
- Classification, characteristics and application...
- Introduction of IBC Tank