Mechanical seals require very high equipment quality because they are themselves a rotary mechanical seal, which is in the one or more pairs perpendicular to the axis of rotation of the mechanical seal face in the fluid pressure and compensation arrangements elastic (or magnetic ) And the role of adjuvant seal cooperation, adhere to the Grundfos mechanical seal annex and the relative slip of the composition to prevent fluid leakage. Then the use of mechanical seals on the device are:
1, the mechanical shaft seals imported equipment should be ≤0.04 mm radial runout, the axial movement does not allow more than 0.1 mm;
2, the sealing parts of the equipment should be kept clean in the equipment, sealing parts should be cleaned, seal the end face intact, to prevent the cartridge mechanical seal impurities and dust into the sealed parts;
3, in the process of equipment is prohibited bumping, hitting to prevent the mechanical seal against damage and seal failure;
4, equipment in contact with the appearance of the seal should be coated with a layer of clean mechanical oil, in order to smooth the equipment;
5, static gland equipment, tighten the screws necessary force uniform, to ensure the static ring end and the axis of the vertical needs;
6, After the device is pushed by hand, the movable ring can make the movable ring move around on the shaft with a certain flexibility.
7, after the device with the hand wheel rotating shaft, the shaft should not feel heavy;
8, the equipment is necessary before the job is covered with medium, in order to prevent interference and seal failure.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Effect of mechanical seal
- Use of seals in life
- Assembly method of assembly type mechanical seal
- Common seal form and sealing method
- How to choose and use seals
- What are the types of floating ball valves?
- What is the difference between stainless steel ...
- What are the main uses of the PVC pipe?
- Details should be paid attention to when the bu...
- Use of ball valve seal
- How to distinguish the appearance of the materi...
- What is a mechanical seal
- What is the working principle of the float ？
- What is a float and float switch
- What is a flexitank valve