Rotary mechanical seal refers to the mechanical seal that compensates the part for rotation with the shaft.
A static mechanical seal refers to a mechanical seal that does not rotate with the shaft.
In general, rotary mechanical seals are used. However, when the shaft diameter is large and the rotational speed is high, the circumferential speed of the seal reaches 25m/s. Due to the large centrifugal force generated by springs and other rotating elements, the dynamic balance requirements are high and the consumption is agitated. Power is also large, static mechanical seals should be used. In addition, static mechanical seals are also recommended if the media is strongly agitated and crystallized.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Effect of mechanical seal
- Use of seals in life
- Assembly method of assembly type mechanical seal
- Common seal form and sealing method
- How to choose and use seals
- Matters needing attention in the application of...
- What are the types of floating ball valves?
- What is the difference between stainless steel ...
- What are the main uses of the PVC pipe?
- Details should be paid attention to when the bu...
- Single spring mechanical seal and multi-spring ...