It is suitable for the water supply system that is not more than 45 C. Plastic pipes are used for conveying drinking water, waste water, chemicals, heating fluids and coolants, food, ultra pure liquids, mud, gas, compressed air and vacuum system.
PVC (full name Polyvinylchlorid), the main component of PVC, in addition to other ingredients to enhance its heat resistance, toughness, ductility, and so on. The top layer of the surface mask is lacquer. The main ingredient in the middle is PVC, and the bottom is the back coated adhesive.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Effect of mechanical seal
- Use of seals in life
- Assembly method of assembly type mechanical seal
- Common seal form and sealing method
- How to choose and use seals
- Matters needing attention in the application of...
- What are the types of floating ball valves?
- What is the difference between stainless steel ...
- Details should be paid attention to when the bu...
- Use of ball valve seal
- How to distinguish the appearance of the materi...
- What is a mechanical seal
- What is the working principle of the float ？
- What is a float and float switch
- What is a flexitank valve
- What is PVC pipe fittings
- where is PVC pipe fittings using
- Classification of floats