The float ball is a sphere made of 304 or 316L material, such as circular or elliptical or long strip, which acts as a switch on a liquid such as water. It is mainly a Qi control function, which passes a liquid and another liquid through it. The float moves up and down to separate.
Float switch is a kind of liquid level control device with simple structure and easy to use. It does not need to provide power supply, no complicated circuit, and it has the advantages of smaller size, longer working life, etc. than general mechanical switches. If the material is selected correctly, any kind of liquid or pressure and temperature can be used. It is available in the shipbuilding industry, generator equipment, petrochemical industry, food industry, water treatment equipment, dyeing and finishing industry, and hydraulic machinery. A wide range of applications.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Effect of mechanical seal
- Use of seals in life
- Assembly method of assembly type mechanical seal
- Common seal form and sealing method
- How to choose and use seals
- Matters needing attention in the application of...
- What are the types of floating ball valves?
- What is the difference between stainless steel ...
- What are the main uses of the PVC pipe?
- Details should be paid attention to when the bu...
- What is a flexitank valve
- What is PVC pipe fittings
- where is PVC pipe fittings using
- Classification of floats