The mechanical seals are mainly used in various types of pumps to prevent water, dust and other impurities from entering the sealed cavity, and at the same time reducing the oil in the strong body and leaking through the joint surface. The sealed structure or part is called a mechanical seal.
The general seal is composed of four parts, static ring / dynamic change / rubber / stainless steel, each part has its own specific material to constitute, the customer is generally based on the use of the media environment to select the appropriate material, to form a seal Put into the pump for use
Related Industry Knowledge
- Effect of mechanical seal
- Use of seals in life
- Assembly method of assembly type mechanical seal
- Common seal form and sealing method
- How to choose and use seals
- Matters needing attention in the application of...
- What are the types of floating ball valves?
- What is the difference between stainless steel ...
- What are the main uses of the PVC pipe?
- Details should be paid attention to when the bu...
- What is the working principle of the float ？
- What is a float and float switch
- What is a flexitank valve
- What is PVC pipe fittings
- where is PVC pipe fittings using
- Classification of floats
- PVC pipe fittings common sense
- PVC pipe fitting Use standard requirements
- PVC pipe fitting Use cautions
- What is the role of mechanical seal?