Float system (usually with corresponding auxiliary equipment) is produced according to the buoyancy of the liquid. When the liquid level rises, the float system also rises accordingly. Likewise, when the liquid level drops, it also decreases accordingly, when it rises or falls to When setting the position, the float system will encounter the position switch (or other microelectronic device) in the set position, so that the position switch sends out an electric signal, and the electronic control apparatus will immediately act when receiving the electric signal. Cut off or turn on the power to form an automatic control system.
Basically, they are all reed switch structures. On the outside, there is a movable float that has magnets inside. When the magnet is in proximity to the reed switch by buoyancy, the contacts in the reed switch are turned on or off. The principle of the reed switch is to repel the magnetic pole and attract the magnetic pole. The switching mechanism of the reed switch in the liquid level switch controls the corresponding operating mechanism to form a complete set of circuits.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Effect of mechanical seal
- Use of seals in life
- Assembly method of assembly type mechanical seal
- Common seal form and sealing method
- How to choose and use seals
- Matters needing attention in the application of...
- What are the types of floating ball valves?
- What is the difference between stainless steel ...
- What are the main uses of the PVC pipe?
- Details should be paid attention to when the bu...
- What is a float and float switch
- What is a flexitank valve
- What is PVC pipe fittings
- where is PVC pipe fittings using
- Classification of floats