The Central Meteorological Observatory issued a typhoon landing news at 09:10 on the 11th: the center of the typhoon "Malia" (strong typhoon level) of the 8th this year was around 9:10 today (11th) in Huangjiang, Lianjiang County, Fujian Province. The peninsula landed on the coast. At the time of landing, the maximum wind force near the center was 14 (42 m / s), and the lowest pressure in the center was 960 hPa.
In the past three hours: the city's rainfall is 5-25 mm, part of the rainfall is 50-75 mm, and the maximum precipitation is 76.7 mm in the Jiufeng community of Taishun. At present, the radar has detected that the city is affected by the typhoon.
It is expected that in the next three hours - there will be showers in Wenzhou City and counties, with a rainfall of 5-25 mm and a part of 50-70 mm. Coastal sea surface: northerly winds 10-12.
The delivery period may be affected for 2-3 days, but we are ready to send to our customers as quickly as possible.
- Several Types Of Mechanical Seals
- Maintenance Of Mechanical Seal Equipment
- Principle Of Mechanical Seal
- Key Points For Use Of Seals
- Factors Affecting The Sealing Effect Of Sealing...
- What's Called A Cartridge Seal ?
- Valve Sealing Performance
- Stainless Steel Float Hole Scope Of Application
- Stainless Steel Float Structure Principle
- Advantages Of PVC Pipe Fittings
- Basic Knowledge Of Mechanical Seals
- 2018-08-22 The Second Check For The Float Ball ...
- 2018-08-23 Second Check For Mechanical Seal Fro...