Seals are materials or parts that prevent liquid or solid particles from leaking from adjacent joints and prevent external impurities such as dust and moisture from entering parts of machine equipment.
(1) select the suitable sealing material and hydraulic oil, as well as the adaptability to the working temperature, and the compatibility of oil.
(2) the geometric position precision (concentricity) of the parts relative to the sealing part is good (such as hard chromium plating) and the surface roughness is fine, which can prolong the service life.
The oil seal for hydraulic pump and motor shaft use requires not only the sliding surface roughness in Ra is less than 0.25m, but also in hard chromium plating on the surface, the specific use also need to adjust the radial spring force of specific oil seal lips, the elastic moderate, and at the time of installation but also with an installation the sleeve or shim to protect the seals, lest his lips rolled and twisted, causes the spring to slip out.
2. The common rolling processing method of the inner surface of the hydraulic cylinder not only improves the surface roughness, but also makes the surface hardened by cold work, which is beneficial for prolonging the service life of the sealing ring. In addition, the use of pressure, the length of the sliding surface and the type of life also have a great impact. Therefore, the "fixed inspection" time should be determined according to these conditions.
The sealing surface is required to be lubricated well and prevent the contaminants from invading. It is also necessary to use the oil and the correct installation method to reach the clean grade.
- Several Types Of Mechanical Seals
- Maintenance Of Mechanical Seal Equipment
- Principle Of Mechanical Seal
- Factors Affecting The Sealing Effect Of Sealing...
- What's Called A Cartridge Seal ?
- Valve Sealing Performance
- Stainless Steel Float Hole Scope Of Application
- Stainless Steel Float Structure Principle
- Advantages Of PVC Pipe Fittings
- Valve Maintenance
- Image Of Floating Ball Factory
- Plumbing Factory Picture
- The Top Testing Way For Float Ball From Sanlo