The top testing way for float ball from Sanlo
Float water leak rate is one of important indicators for assessing the quality of the product. With increasing requirements of our customers for product quality, conventional detection methods cannot meet such requirements any more. In order to ensure that we always take the lead in the industry in terms of product quality, JINGGONG is the first one which has adopted anti-leak equipment for the purpose of military missile detection to ensure that all metal float products fully achieve zero-leak.
The helium mass spectrometry leak detector is a kind of vacuum detection equipment mainly for airtightness detection and also a leak detection instrument that uses helium as leak indication gas. By using safe helium for non-invasive leak detection and with such characteristics of high detection accuracy and clear leak location, the helium mass spectrometry leak detector is gradually replacing conventional leak detection methods and won’t miss any minor leak. Therefore, it can improve our work efficiency and the yield, thus offering the most efficient guarantee to our customers in using our products.
- Several Types Of Mechanical Seals
- Maintenance Of Mechanical Seal Equipment
- Principle Of Mechanical Seal
- Key Points For Use Of Seals
- Factors Affecting The Sealing Effect Of Sealing...
- What's Called A Cartridge Seal ?
- Valve Sealing Performance
- Stainless Steel Float Hole Scope Of Application
- Stainless Steel Float Structure Principle
- Advantages Of PVC Pipe Fittings
- 11-07-2018 The Center Of The Typhoon Malia (str...
- Basic Knowledge Of Mechanical Seals
- 2018-08-22 The Second Check For The Float Ball ...
- 2018-08-23 Second Check For Mechanical Seal Fro...