The butterfly valve is suitable for flow regulation. Since the pressure loss of the butterfly valve in the pipeline is relatively large, it should also be considered that the butterfly plate is subjected to the firmness of the pressure of the pipeline medium when it is closed. In addition, the limits of the operating temperature of the elastomeric seat material at elevated temperatures must also be considered. The butterfly valve has a small structural length and overall height, a fast opening and closing speed, and good fluid control characteristics. The structural principle of the butterfly valve is most suitable for making a large diameter valve. When a butterfly valve is required for control flow, the most important thing is to properly select the size and type of butterfly valve so that it can work properly and efficiently.
Generally, in throttling, adjustment control, and mud media, the structural length is required to be short, and the opening and closing speed is fast (1/4 turn). Low pressure cutoff (small pressure difference), butterfly valve is recommended.
In the two-position adjustment, the narrowing channel, the low noise, the cavitation and the gasification phenomenon, a small amount of leakage to the atmosphere, and an abrasive medium, a butterfly valve can be selected.
In the case of throttling adjustment under special working conditions, or requiring strict sealing, or severe wear, low temperature (deep cold) and other working conditions, the use of special design metal sealing belt adjustment device for three eccentric or double eccentric special Butterfly valve.
Butterfly valve is suitable for fresh water, sewage, seawater, salt water, steam, natural gas, food, medicine, oil and various kinds of requirements that require complete sealing, zero gas test leakage, high life expectancy, and working temperature between -10 and 150 degrees. Acid and alkali and other pipelines.
The soft seal eccentric butterfly valve is suitable for two-way opening and closing and regulation of ventilation and dust removal pipelines. It is widely used in gas pipelines and waterways of metallurgy, light industry, electric power and petrochemical systems.
The metal-to-metal wire sealed double eccentric butterfly valve is suitable for gas, oil, acid and alkali pipelines such as urban heating, gas supply, water supply, etc., as a regulating and throttling device.
Metal-to-metal surface sealing triple eccentric butterfly valve can be widely used in petroleum, petrochemical, chemical, metallurgical, electric power, etc., as well as high-pressure transformer (PSA) gas separation device program control valve. replacement product.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Effect of mechanical seal
- Use of seals in life
- Assembly method of assembly type mechanical seal
- Common seal form and sealing method
- How to choose and use seals
- Matters needing attention in the application of...
- What are the types of floating ball valves?
- What is the difference between stainless steel ...
- What are the main uses of the PVC pipe?
- Details should be paid attention to when the bu...
- Antibacterial Stainless Steel
- Introduction of Ball Valve
- Introduction Of IBC Tank
- Butterfly Valve Working Principle
- Float Switch Product Categories
- Physical Characteristics For The PVC
- Physical and chemical properties of PVC
- Measuring Principle For Magnetic Float Ball Lev...
- Working Principle For Float type liquid level s...