1.38 g/cm 3 , molding shrinkage: 0.6-1.5%, molding temperature: 160-190 ° C, melting point 212 ° C.
Excellent mechanical properties, excellent electrical properties, strong acid and alkali resistance, good chemical stability, but low softening point. Suitable for making thin plates, wire and cable insulation, seals, etc.
1. Amorphous material, low moisture absorption, poor fluidity. In order to improve fluidity and prevent bubbles, the plastic can be pre-dried. The mold casting system should be short and thick, the gate section should be large, and there should be no dead angle. The mold must be cooled and the surface should be chrome-plated;
2. Due to its corrosive and fluid characteristics, it is best to use special equipment and molds. All products must be added with different types and amounts of additives as needed;
3. It is easy to decompose. It is more easily decomposed with steel and copper at 200 °C, and it escapes corrosion when decomposed. Irritant gas. The molding temperature range is small;
4. When using the screw injection machine nozzle, the hole diameter should be large to prevent dead angle stagnation. It is best not to have inserts, if there is an insert, it should be preheated.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Effect of mechanical seal
- Use of seals in life
- Assembly method of assembly type mechanical seal
- Common seal form and sealing method
- How to choose and use seals
- Matters needing attention in the application of...
- What are the types of floating ball valves?
- What is the difference between stainless steel ...
- What are the main uses of the PVC pipe?
- Details should be paid attention to when the bu...
- Physical and chemical properties of PVC
- Measuring Principle For Magnetic Float Ball Lev...
- Working Principle For Float type liquid level s...